Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aaaah! Summer!

So when does summer really start? Can I say its summer now or do I have to wait 'till june?
All the same, I've purchased a new bathingsuit and beachdress and I've gotten my summerclothes out and are currently wearing a spiffy ensemble of white shortcropped jeans, a hot pink shortsleeved top and ...wait for it... a tenniscap! I know, I know, tenniscaps are just sooo pretentious but I love it! It keeps the sun off my face and my hair still gets lots of lovely sunshine so I dont care!

I went to see my supervisor yesterday and I've had to make a really tough decision, but I am so happy about it I don't have words to describe my feelings! I can tell you that I am feeling better than ever and I do believe that this is for the best. I just hope the administrative stuff allows me to execute my decision, 'cause otherwise I'm, well - screwed, and not in that nice loving way.

So, what are my plans for today then? They are the best plans ever! I am simply gonna stay out here in the sun with my comp., sunbathe and relax a little and work on my thesis a little, and maybe grab my ipod and go for a nice little stroll around the block, just enjoing the scenery and the smells of summer. LOVE IT!!!

And I think I'm gonna invite some friends over for my b'day weekend on the 6th. Just hope they can make it 'cause I havent had people over here in like forever!

Aaaaah... do you feel that? Freedom! No more pressure! Looooving that!

Tudels!

No comments: