Monday, May 25, 2009

A little pick me up story

Ok, after the whole "doctor freaking my freak in a bad way" I think we need a hilarious funny story, to remind us all of why I am so damn loveable : Monica tends to screw up - a lot....


So todays story is as true as it is embarrassing, and you know me - I'm no stranger to sharing my embarrassing stories! And please bear in mind for this story that I'm using the american word pants, as in trousers, not in panties, like it would be in british.

So, you know when you undress for the night you just strip off your pants and underwear in one go? Yup, apparently I forgot to remove my underwear from my pants so when I pulled my pants back on this morning my underwear is still in them - somewhere.

I was completely unaware of this until I found them on my office floor after, uhm, about 2 hours of work. So, I've potentially walked around with my panties hanging out of my butt for 2 hours.

Yeeeeey... Why does this always happen to me?


Sigh... You know you love me though!

No comments: