Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bikecrash???

Went for a walk earlier today, Amy MacDonald om my Mp3 player and feeling rather energized and happy. Then I came over a crushed bikehelmet, possibly a childrens bike helmet, dont really know. It was shattered into several pieces and lay strew about for 20 m. Have no idea what had happened. I've checked the local newspaper but there is no mention of an accident. And the strange thing is that I didn't see anything other than the bikehelmet that indicated an accident. No tiretracks, no blood i.e. So maybe the helmet was left on the street and then got hit by a car?
Dunno. But I cleaned it up in any case. THere might be a parade through that street tomorrow so if something had happened, the paraders wouldnt be reminded of it.

Really hope it wasn't a serious bike accident, it was quite the frightful sight really.

No comments: