Friday, March 13, 2009

I've lost about 17 pounds?

Yeay you might say? Well, I dunno. There is no real reason for me to loose weight. I'm not dieting and I'm not exercising (like ever), and unless you can call being broke being on a diet I really don't see why I am loosing weight. And I really should just shut up and be happy, but I am a bit disturbed by it and I cant really figure out where on my body I've shrunk. EXCEPT ... I was adjusting my bra earlier today and lo and behold - my boobs have gone!!!! WHATTEFUCK??? I couldn't like loose weight from my ginormous ass, noooo! That would be tooo nice! My body figured it should take it from the one place you want a lot of fat! Whattefuuuuck??? Stupid body. I'm gonna go get a candybar now. And maybe an ice cream. Tub. So THERE you stupid weightdropping body! You give me my boobs back pronto or I'll...uhm...eat???

No comments: